We hypothesis that the experiment will be carried out durring the following timeframes
- Before the festival starts (Sunday-Tuesday): Collaborative painting for Shangri La & Glastonbury workers (artwork to be completed by 11.59pm on Tuesday)
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10.30pm-4.30am: London Pleasure Gardens Secret Sticker Club
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10.30pm-4.30am: Mobile phone & other device charging (bring your own chargers)
- Good music will compliment the experiment throughout.
- Thursday 10pm – 5am: Social Media Experiment Party. Meet and greet the Social Media Experiment Professors and the London Pleasure Gardens team. Come and speak to us about performing over the weekend. All ideas welcome
- Thursday 12pm – 4am: Erotic Vampire Movies (ohhh Bettie)
- Friday 12am – 1am: Giant PacMan Competition
- Friday 1am-2.30am: An Audience with Gilbert & George (exclusive screening, compliments of Camden Theatres). Tea & digestive biscuits will be served
- Friday 3am-4am: Secret Spoken Word Artist
- Friday 3am – 4am: Spoken Tweet (curated by secret spoken word artist)
- Friday 10pm-4am: Loads of slots available for you to perform!!!
- Saturday 1pm – 5pm: Collaborative Glastonbury painting
- Saturday 12am-1am: Giant PacMan Competition
- Saturday 1am-2am: Irresistible Films presents a series of short films (courtesy of the Caboodle Collective)
- Saturday 2am-4am) Ciaran Griffiths & Chris Simmons present Wayne & Abel’s Weekend (followed by a selection of independent films)
- Saturday 10pm-5am: Loads of slots available for you to perform!!!
- Sunday 12pm-1pm The Big Glasto Photoshow
- Sunday 1pm – 5pm: Collaborative Glastonbury painting
- Sunday 11am-12am: Giant PacMan Competition
- Sunday 12am-1am: A selection of videos by Ron English (courtesy of Ron English)
- Sunday 1am-2.45am Virtual Performance of Tim Watt streamed Live into Glastonbury (bring your own booze)
- Sunday 2.45am-4am: Interactive Shangri-La-Shenanigans
- Sunday 10pm-5am: Loads of slots available for you to perform!!!
The best performers will be rewarded with VIP entry to the London Pleasure Gardens, food, drink and love.